Monday, December 22, 2014

"I'm So Cranky"

"I'm so cranky, You already know!"


After listening to this song, and a few others . . . motherhood is a joke!

Even though I am not his mother, Junior has me wrapped around his finger.



This song made me laugh.
It made me giggle, for real.
The first giggle out of me in over a week.

This week has been lousy. . . to say the least.
Oh wait, its only Monday. Lets scratch THIS week, and say last week.

Family party Sunday, and I spent the day melting down and threatening to pack my bags.
Why? Ha, who knows! My only reasonable explanation:
I started my period = Goodbye Sanity!



This video sums up the everyday struggle of being a "MOM" and staying home with children.
watching and listening to the other videos, also makes me realize I'm not alone.

And today, I am thankful for all of the other cranky mothers out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment